Feature and Follow #9





Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.






 

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is: 

Social Share! What is your favorite social network and leave us a link so we can join you!
 
I recently started liking Instagram not because I like taking selfies but because I could stalk my favorite actors and gaze at their lovely abs I mean pictures.
 

I also have a separate account for my blog on twitter and it's there I post updates about my blog and stuff related to R-O-M-A-N-C-E.


 

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Seeing a lot of instagram! I like twitter myself. But my app stopped working for whatever reason. I keep thinking the cloudy weather, but that's stupid since everything else works!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new Instagram/Twitter Follower & existing blog follower. Have a great weekend!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new twitter follower, old GFC follower. Here's my ff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Christine!
    I've recently nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog. Check out the details at http://thebibliophilism.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete