Feature and Follow #10





Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.




 

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parjunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's F&F topic/question is: 

Book character(s) you'd like to see with their own Twitter page - Suggested by A Great Read

Before I really wanted sexy and domineering Christian Grey to have his own twitter page and now he does I guess there's nothing I could ask for. Asides from Christian, I guess Levet from the Guardians of Eternity series by Alexandra Ivy since that vertically-challenged gargoyle is really hilarious and I feel that he would post really funny tweets.
What's your book character that you want to have their own Twitter page? Tell me down in the comments.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! It's fun to get your wish isn't it?! Not familiar with the second character but sounds like he'd be fun to follow!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Christian on my feed too! I plan to re-read that whole trilogy before the movie comes out! I quite enjoyed it the first time around!

    new follower!!

    I have LOTS of giveaways on my blog!! I have 10 different ones going that end soon! Head on over and click on my sidebar to the giveaways going on! Get your entries in before it's too late!!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete