Blood, Ink and Fire






The Hundred—an exclusive reader group of one hundred passionate bibliophiles with early access to Blood, Ink & Fire. 







IN A WORLD WITHOUT BOOKS, 
THE POWER OF A STORY HAS NEVER BEEN GREATER…



In a future where stories are forbidden and books have been eliminated by the controlling power of Fell, a girl with a secret obsession for ‘the earlier time’ discovers a mysterious volume linked to an underworld of rebel book lovers known as The Nine of the Rising.



Blood, Ink and Fire is a compelling YA dystopian sci-fi novel for anyone who believes in the power of books and stories. 


I just love the idea behind this book because what is better than books? Well, a book that features readers of course! 


So happy that I was still included and I cannot wait for the release of this book. 






2 comments:

  1. Omg, this is so exciting! Congrats for making it in the hundred! I just filled in the form so I wasn't expecting much, it's probably too late for me. Anyway, fingers cross! :D
    Azee @ UnderCover Critique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, don't think negatively. But if you do get in we should totally buddy read.

      Delete