How To Balance School and Blogging





Now that school is approaching, it's harder to balance reading and reviewing books with all the home works and subjects you need to study for. 

I PERSONALLY AM HAVING HIS PROBLEM SO IF I AM NOT POSTING AS FREQUENTLY AS BEFORE THEN YOU NOW KNOW THE REASON WHY.

It is definitely harder to post and think of ideas to about when you have all these other things to do so and some may decide to stop posting all together and focus on their studies. I know not all of us could leave blogging behind, I know I can't so I thought of some things that would keep your grades high and your blog still as active as you possibly can! 

1. "Have a designated time when you'll write blog posts and when you'll post them"


Being organized is the key. When you have everything in order, things will go along more smoothly and you would have some time to think of something to post. Most of the times, the reason why we don't have enough time to enjoy is because we procrastinate too much on unnecessary things. If we have everything in order, things are finished on time (sometimes even earlier) and you'll have more time in your hands.

2. Have posts in advance


If you find yourself in a rare occurrence where you have more free time than you anticipated, this is the perfect opportunity for you to write things in advance so when you get more busy with school, you can have something to post.

3. Post Updates


I personally love reading other blogs and I feel sad when some of my favorite blogs are not updated like before. When you find yourself without anything to post, you could try giving an update on what you're doing so your readers wouldn't be left hanging. 

4. Stay Connected

Even if you're unable to post something on your blog, try to stay connected with your readers through other social media accounts. In that way, they wouldn't feel like you left them for a very long time.

So that's the few tips I could think of! Like this post? Comment down below and I'll try to do more things like this. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment