Top Ten Tuesday #15



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

 Books I Will Probably Never Read...AGAIN

So this week's list should be about top ten books I will probably never read but since I think it would be very unfair of me to pick books which I have never read and judge it loosely on the opinion of others without ever trying it first, I decided to just list books which I will NEVER re-read. 


Everything in this book was horrible. A short snippet from my review

He whipped her quickly again. Ten times he had whipped her with all of his might. She had screamed out the entire time. It had at least gone quickly. 
A school where whipping their students not frowned upon? This was also in the modern era so it was even weirder.


l liked him first, but it doesn't matter.
I still like him.
That doesn't matter either.
Or at least, its supposed to.
It was sickeningly cliche and almost all of the characters were very shallow-minded. Brianna I feel doesn't want her best friend to be happy so every time she sees a guy getting interested she intervenes and tries to get the guy.


Another book where all the problems would have been fixed if they decided to talk and express their feelings.

So I only was able to list three books which I absolutely hated because of the fact that I RARELY remember the horrible books out there. post signature

26 comments:

  1. Ooh, those books don't sound very intriguing, I have to say. My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some of those books look terrible, My TTT: http://simplybookishthings.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-5-ten-books-ill.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they didn't sound worth the re-read at al!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, dude. NO TO BOTH OF THESE. I don't think I'd ever even try them for the first time. Class Trip sounds like an abusive and terrifying book... 0-0
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, this just shows how much my stomach can handle when it comes to books... :D

      Delete
  5. Nice twist on the topic! But yeah, won't be reading these either!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to see a list of books you WOULD re-read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of eiher of these books, but I don't think I want to read any of them. :) Great spin on the topic though, and thanks for stopping by my TTT earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eesh, these sound terrible! I'm not surprised they ended up on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those books exist? whaaaat? I am definitely not gonna be picking those up ever. you just showed me why they deserve to end up on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of these and I'm thinking that's a good thing!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, I like what you did with your post! I also hate books where they don't talk and that's a major plot device. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of these! This week's topic has been interesting to see, a lot of books I didn't expect!

    Hope you're having a great day! Here's my TTT if you would like to check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice list of books even if there are only three of them!! Here's a link to my TTT for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-i-will.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! I struggled getting 10 books too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never heard of these, but they don't sound great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yikes, you've convinced me to avoid these books altogether. Hopefully you pick up some awesome reads instead.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh, I hate it when this happens, too: Another book where all the problems would have been fixed if they decided to talk and express their feelings.

    It's just so silly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read these, but I feel the same as you when it comes to cliche. I guess I'll pass on these, too for the same reasons you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your twist on the topic. I also don't have too many books that I really dislike - fortunately I don't feel compelled to finish a book if I'm not loving it.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read these either but I'm not sure they'd tickle my fancy either. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like how you changed this weeks topic, I haven't heard of the first two, but I've been trying to decide if I want to read #3 for a while and I really liked reading your review of it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't read any of these but Class Trip sounds so strange! like what even is that book?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like your take on the top ten this week! I agree it is hard to pick books to say that you will "NEVER" read. My list is based on things I've tried, or ones I've looked into but decided they weren't for me.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, I love your spin on this! I could probably find quite a few books I wouldn't reread hahha. And you're right, it IS hard to judge books without reading them!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  25. Class Trip sounds awful, I think I'll steer clear of it for sure!.

    ReplyDelete