Waiting on Wednesday: Final Debt





Final Debt (Indebted #6)
The Last Book in the New York TImes Bestselling Dark Romance Series. Where love tries to triumph and darkness continues to reign....“I’m in love with her, but it might not be enough to stop her from becoming the latest victim of the Debt Inheritance. I know who I am now. I know what I must do. We will be together—I just hope it’s on Earth rather than in heaven.”It all comes down to this.Love versus life.Debts versus death.Who will win?







I haven't read any part of this series because of the fact that I ABSOLUTELY HATE WAITING so when I saw the very first book of this series released, I added it to my list of books I will not read until all books are released. So now that all of the books are released, I am so excited because I have waited a very long time for all the books to be released so now that it is, my wait is finally over.

What are you waiting for this week? Comment down your WoW so I can check it out too!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment