Top Ten Tuesday #10
From left to right:
1. Nine Rules to Break when Romancing a Rake by Sarah Maclean
Because historical romances with lists are amazing.
2. Johnny Be Good by Paige Toon
I love Rock Stars.
3. Present Perfect by Alison Bailey
The emotions in this book are amazing.
4. Inescapable by Amy Bartol
Well angels, demons, hot guys vying for your attention what's not to love?
5. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Dmitri Belikov. Need I say more?
6.The Hooker and The Hermit by L.H Cosway and Penny Reid
Hilarious and Sexy a great combination.
7. A Different Blue by Amy Harmon
Teacher-Student relationship on a whole new more emotional level.
8. The Untouchables by J.J Mcavoy
Because Liam Callahan is H-O-T and Melody Giovanni is the greatest.
9. Darkness Becomes Her
A new take on Greek Mythology.
10. Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven
So this is another rare moment which I completed the ten required on my list which was amazing and since this is my tenth Top Ten Tuesday, I'm thinking this was fate doing its job. Comment your TTT down below so I can check it out too.