Stacking the Shelves


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


So this week's picks are:

From Netgalley

1. Yield to Me by Sarah Castille

Below-the-belt, no-holds-barred attraction…Amateur MMA fighter, Marcy Foster is determined to win the state championship. But dark secrets and a broken trust mean there’s one submission she just can’t master. Fortunately Club Excelsior has hired a coach who knows all the right moves.
Sexy, confident and commanding, fight consultant Jax demands control, both in and out of the ring. But once he has Marcy against the ropes, Jax knows he’s in too deep. He has the dominance to give her what she needs, but once he unleashes her hidden passions, there’s no going back.
Under Jax’s skilled hands, Marcy submits to her deepest desires. But when her personal and professional worlds collide, she is forced to face a brutal truth–yielding to her darkest needs may be the one thing that costs her the fight…and her heart.

2. Devil's Daughter by Hope Schenk-de Michele, Paul Marquez with Maya Kaathryn Bohnhoff

Lucinda is as old as humanity itself, yet perpetually young, beautiful, and endowed with supernatural powers. She lives a double life—human and immortal. Born out of a betrayal of trust between the first woman, Eve, and father, Lucifer, Lucinda has worked covertly and subtly for millennia to be true to her mother’s love by subverting her father’s schemes. In her human guise, she manages Lucinda’s Pawnshop & Antiquary, the doors of which can open to any street anywhere in the world at any time. Mortals who have arrived at a moral or spiritual crossroads are drawn into the mysterious shop. If they acquire one of its cursed artifacts, they may find themselves drafted into Lucifer’s service. And if the Devil's daughter will not love a man he can control, can Lucifer control the man she loves?
3, Truly, Madly, Geekly by Mandy Baggot


Sun, sea and a sexy stranger - a whole lot of fun just got a lot more complicated...Capable, confident and career-driven, Ellen had her dream job and a marriage proposal from boyfriend Ross. Life was good, her future set. Until it wasn’t and everything fell apart…
Whisked off to the beautiful island of Corfu to plan her sister Lacey’s big, fat, Greek wedding, Ellen is hoping some time out will help clear her head and heal her heart.
But letting go of her past is not going to be easy.With Lacey in full on Bridezilla mode, Ellen is soon distracted from her own problems. And when the all-inclusive treats on offer at hotel Blue Vueinclude one gorgeous, brooding Adonis – Yan – Ellen finds him difficult to resist.But Ellen isn’t looking for love or lust, or anything involving too much ouzo…or is she?


I am so excited for the books that I received this week! It's a mixture of  different genres and I'm sure my week will be exciting! Comment what you got for this week down below!
post signature

30 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are new to me ones! Enjoy!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are new to me this week. I hadn't heard of any of these. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these but I know Sarah Castille has a pretty good following. Happy reading!


    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun bunch! I hope you enjoy these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do need to join netgalley because its looks like I'm missing out on some great ebooks. Hope you enjoy all of them! :)

    RW @ Ah...Screw It!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly, Madly, Geekly sounds really cute! I'll have to check it out. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy them.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly, Madly, Geekly sounds really cute! I'll have to check it out. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy them.

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly Madly Geekly looks really cute. Hope you enjoy all of them. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All new titles to me!
    I hope you enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly, Madly, Greekly looks like a great summer beach read! Enjoy!
    Thanks for stopping by The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're both new to me but they also look both interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are new too me as well. I hope you like them :) Confess was really good. I loved it. Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul! I haven't heard of any of these but I do hope that you enjoy them all! Have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  15. Truly Madly Greekly looks great :-) I hope that you enjoy it and your other book! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Devil's Daughter sounds like it could be a cool read - thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Isn't NetGalley just terrific? Each reader can find just the type of books he or she likes to read. I hope you enjoy your new books for review.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look great! Enjoy your ARCs!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw Truly, Madly, Greekly on NG and thought it looked really cute! I hope you enjoy it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both your books - which couldn't be more different - look like they'll be great reads, Christine.

    Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  21. Most of the books I wanted to read from Netgalley insisted on me being a Netgalley member for 3 years and I'd only been a member one year so I was only able to get a few books to review. I haven't been on the site for months now. Hope you enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Truly, Madly, Geekly looks like fun! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have not heard of any of these! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog - have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh these look really good! I've never heard of any of these though, but that Yield To Me cover is screaming my name. Hah! Happy reading!

    Blessie @ Mischievous Reads

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hadn't heard of these before. Truly, Madly, Geekly looks like a fun book :) Enjoy and thank you for stopping by my blog!
    Genesis @ GenGen's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope you enjoy these. :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'd pick up Truly Madly Geekly without a doubt - sounds wonderful. Happy reading and thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  28. These look great! Love the cover for Yield to Me =) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome books. truly madly geekly looks great!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete