Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books
1. "What the mind forgets, the heart will always remember."
If you haven't read this book you definitely should I cried rivers of tear with this one.
2. "You were my greatest joy and I didn't know how to keep you."
3. “Because sometimes in life, Ken didn't always choose Barbie. (Jane Alcott)”
4. But not anymore. I've found out what really makes me happy, and it’s not making the next buck.” He paused, his voice rough with emotion. “It’s you, Bernie.”
5. "I wasn’t even the kind of woman you dated.”
“But you’re the kind of woman I marry"
6. “When I was younger, I wanted plenty of things, plenty of people, until I realized there was no point in wanting. Since then, I’ve never had something I wanted, not really. Not ’til you.”
by Penny Reid
7. "I will never leave you and I will never consciously do anything to hurt you."
8. "Honey, when I look at you, you're right, I don't see anything similar to those other women. But don't you see? That's what makes you so special. That's why I love you."
9. "Love is funny.It comes in all different shapes and sizes. Sometimes it's hard to find and sometimes it's in front of you, waiting to be recognized."
10. "I imagined it was you standing across from me. I said the words to you tonight, for better or for worse, through the valley valleys and the darkness my heart belongs to you."
A book that pushed my boundaries...