In this new installment to ROAB, we're going to talk about things only Bibliophiles will understand.
1. STAYING IN BED IS BETTER THAN GOING OUT
Who needs to go out when you can stay in bed with a cup of hot chocolate and immerse yourself in a great book.
2. YOU HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE
Because of how sweet and perfect the heroes (or heroines!) are in books, we bibliophiles can't help but make them as our standard when it comes to potential partners.
3.WHEN A CHARACTER DIES YOU CRY FOR THEM FOR A WEEK
Okay... Maybe you don't actually cry for a character that long but it feels like you did with all the emotions you feel.
4. READING BECOMES AN OBSESSION
You cannot let a day pass without reading at least a chapter from the book you're currently reading and instead of one chapter you end up devouring the whole book!
5. YOU QUOTE BOOKS ALL THE TIME
Quoting books becomes normal to you and you feel disappointed when no one gets your reference.
6. YOU ALWAYS HAVE A DICTIONARY ON HAND
7. THE SMELL OF NEW BOOKS IS STILL YOUR FAVORITE SCENT IN THE WORLD
There's just something about the smell of new books that makes it one of the greatest scents in the world. Maybe it's the scent of wisdom and knowledge?
8. SLEEP IS NOT PART OF YOUR DICTIONARY
9. HOGWARTS WILL AND ALWAYS BE YOUR DREAM SCHOOL
I still haven't received my acceptance letter from Hogwarts but I'm still waiting.
So here are the nine things I can think of right now. If you have more that you think should be part of this list comment it down below.